Objectives of the Conference
- To educate and encourage the community to use acupuncture
- To facilitate the integration of acupuncture into the health system of the Arab world
- To provide patients, clinicians, and the general public with a proper assessment on how acupuncture can treat a variety of conditions
- To demonstrate the efficiency and effectiveness of acupuncture as a medical therapy and to raise awareness of evidence-based uses of acupuncture as treatments for common health problems
- To enhance the ability of health care providers to promote acupuncture within the context of an integrative health care system
- To examine the latest developments in research and practice of acupuncture
- To learn from an international body of expert practitioners and researchers
- To create a long-lasting network with other experts and organizations
- To foster understanding and collaboration among scientists working in acupuncture research and clinical professionals
Aims of the Conference
- Promote awareness of the usefulness and efficiency of acupuncture as a medical therapy
- Encourage a stronger implementation of acupuncture in the United Arab Emirates
- To elevate our patients health through the best characteristics of Eastern and Western Medicine. When you participate in a research study, you become a vital part of a team working to change the future of health care, improve people’s lives, and deliver the highest standard of care
- Providing usable evidence that can be combined with context and professional expertise so that individual patients get optimal treatment and promote appropriate, safe, and effective use of Acupuncture and TCM, and integrate it into the primary healthcare system
This conference targets a wide audience from healthcare professionals, policy makers, executives, aspiring acupuncture practitioners in the region, to various other health practitioners. It presents the latest scientific research on acupuncture.
Are you a healthcare professional who would like to more about acupuncture?
You are most welcome to attend the first ever Acupuncture and Alternative medicine conference, hosted by the Lotus Holistic Center. This conference aims to improve and promote the awareness about Acupuncture for the benefit of the public both inside the U.A.E. and beyond, and to demonstrate the efficiency and effectiveness of Acupuncture as a medical therapy.
This conference is the first of its kind in the Middle East and is organized by the Lotus Holistic Institute under the title:
“The First international Conference of Acupuncture”
The official language of this conference is English
Over the course of the two days conference, attendees will have the opportunity to listen to a plethora of experienced professionals from all over the world.