Russian scientists have developed a unique algorithm based on academic technologies of registering heart rhythm, allowing objectively evaluating pathological state of Doshas and functional state of organs and systems. At this workshop, we will talk about the opportunities of using heart rate variability method as an objective analogy of palpation pulse analysis. Workshop also includes a practical work with the Veda Pulse device.
1. Physiological reasoning of using the HRV method for pulse analysis in accordance with Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine;
2. Principles of objective quantitative analysis of Dosha balance;
3. Opportunities for Subdoshas, Agni, Dhatu analysis;
4. Principles of creating rehabilitation program using the VedaPulse software for diet, herbal therapy and aromatherapy; Quantum Therapy, TCM, Auricular, EHF,
5. Hands-on workshop on computer pulse analysis.