The 2nd Complementary Medicine Conference
The Use Of Ozone in Medicine
April 19th, 2014
Accredited by HAAD CME/CPD section
Rotana Beach Hotel – Al Thuraya hall -Abu Dhabi
Under the Patronage of HIS HIGHNESS SHEIKH NAHYAN BIN MUBARAK AL NAHIYAN The Minister of Culture,Youth and Community Development Lotus Presents 2nd Complementary Medicine Conference “The Use of Ozone in Medicine” – Rotana Beach Hotel – Al Thuraya hall – Abudhabi- ACCREDITED BY MINISTRY OF HEALTH UAE – CME/4 HOURS – NO:0392/2013
The conference target audiences will be Healthcare Leaders, Policy Makers, and Executives; Healthcare Practitioners, and other Health Professionals.
Objectives and Goals:
- Discuss the benefits and safe effective use of ozone therapy based on guidelines of the European ozone association for the use of ozone in therapy.
- To increase awareness and expand the body of knowledge of medical science, complementary and alternative medicine to quality health care and health practice.
- Improve the quality of the preventive method by ensuring competency-based medical ozone specialist and practitioners.
- To make ozone therapy more widely available to those in need and provide opportunities tor further research for the benefit of humanity.
- Encourage collaborative research projects and educational opportunities healthcare/medical practitioners with similar goals and objective.
Kindly, wear your badge at all times to enable us to recognise that you are a conference delegate. Admission to the Conference meeting room will be limited to those wearing identification badges.
Kindly, we urge you to turn your mobile phones to silent/vibrate mode during the sessions.
Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Coffee Breaks and Buffet lunch will be served outside the conference room.
This program is awarded 4.5 CME points by the Ministry of Health in UAE
- Mrs Amina Al Haidan
- Dr Haiman al Nahal
- Dr Mohamed Fahmy
- Dr Ahmed Al Jaziri – Chair Person
- Dr Mohamed Fahmy
- Dr Adel Al Exander